Who are we?
- Debt Recovery Plus part of the Bristow & Sutor Group – employing over 500 people
- Specialists in the recovery of outstanding parking charges
- Based in great offices just off the M60 in Denton (Tameside)
- Modern organisation that delivers excellence to customers and clients
- Using technology and people to transform the resolution of outstanding debts
- Rapidly growing organisation offering opportunities to all our team
- Excellent staff retention and ongoing development
What is the role?
- A Chance to develop your skills in a niche area of debt recovery.
- Striving to reach the best resolution for the customer while meeting client requirements.
- Working towards targets to maximise your income.
- Resolving low value outstanding parking charges from individuals
- Predominantly dealing with inbound calls with first call resolution
- Managing difficult conversations in a sensitive and professional manner
- Entering accurate records of customer interactions
- Following processes and guidelines to deliver great service
- Achieving personal and team targets in a contact centre environment.
- Delivering or developing your skills with multi-channel communication.
- Day to day handling of multi channel communication.
Is this you?
- Looking for that opportunity with an industry leading business to build a career
- Previous experience within a sales or collections role
- Alternatively, experience in negotiation or working towards targets in a financial sector will be considered
- Excellent questioning and negotiating skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to handle challenging conversations professionally
- Resilient & empathetic attitude
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to positively resolve situations
- Keen to excel in a great work environment
- Confident in your ability to achieve realistic targets and benefit financially
- Strong work ethic and happy to work on your own initiative
- OTE of £28k and realistic earnings of £32K +
- 37.5 hours a week on a rota between 8.30am and 7pm
- Full-Time permanent position
- Extensive training and development programme
Please note, this is a full-time, permanent role and applicants must be able to work the full range of shift patterns applicable to the role – this can include Saturday mornings.
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and CCJ check before an offer of employment is made.