Credit Style currently employs over 85 people and specialises in the provision of debt recovery and
litigation services. The main area of service provision is in the B2B debt recovery arena although we
also to a lesser extent provide B2C debt collection and litigation services.
Our principal services are:
• Full white label credit management outsourcing
• Office based debt collection
• Field visit collection and debt counselling
• Legal action services via our in house legal team which is fully licensed by the SRA
• Trace services
We target large business with a turnover in excess of £30 million per annum as this often ensures
that they are capable of referring new cases every month but we are not limited to this.
We are currently undergoing a period of growth with average yearly growth increases exceeding
30% per annum over the last 3 years and have a vacancy for a self-motivated, ambitious Business
Development Manager to help grow the various areas of our business.
Whilst the role includes “Manager” in the title the successful candidate won’t initially have
responsibility for any other staff but will be solely responsible for their own revenue generation. The
candidate themselves will need to have served a minimum of 3 years employment with their current
employer in a sales based role and be able to provide evidential proof of there income generation
for their employer.
The role will require travel through the UK so a clean driving license is required.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
• Cold call their own leads via Vision (our CRM tool) to create new prospect appointments
with prospective new clients. This will also include contacting accountants, insolvency
practitioners etc in order to leverage such relationships to create introductions.
• Attend prospect meetings and assess, in a consultative manner, the opportunities available
in order to sell the services described above.
• Following each meeting, produce a tailored proposal letter outlining the services proposed,
the benefits derived and the charges applicable.
• Once a prospective client has agreed to use our services, attend a set up meeting to ensure
the service is designed in line with the client’s requirements.
• Attend client review meetings to confirm performance and identify development
• Achieve both appointment and revenue targets set.
• Attend monthly sales review meetings to confirm performance achieved against targets set.
The package will be as follows
• A basic salary of up to £65K per annum dependant on the candidate and their prior success. In addition to this we also have a very generous commission package which we know will help the right candidate create on target earnings in excess of £100,000 per annum. The commission system is uncapped.
• Commission will be paid on the revenue generated each month at a rate of 10% on revenue generated in the first year of the client’s life and 5% on revenue generated in the second year of the client’s life. No commission will be paid on year 3 and older clients.
• As this role will require extensive travel a car allowance will also be paid each month which again will be dependent on the level of candidate we employ!
Please note, this is a full-time, permanent role. The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and CCJ check before an offer of employment is made.
Bristow and Sutor Group (of which Credit Style is apart of) is an equal opportunities employer. It promotes a culture where diversity is valued, respected and built upon, attracts and retains a workforce based on merit and ability and is reflective of the communities it is part of.